Explore our tailored British Curriculum, and how we made it effective to our children.
Playgroup (formerly known as Playdate) is a time, usually two or three mornings per week, where parents can bring their babies and toddlers to spend time together, play, sing and enjoy our facilities.
Children joining these sessions will be learning many things and most importantly, they will settle into a fun, safe and loving EYFS environment.
• Learn and develop new skills
• Have fun playing and exploring Norwich Early Years
• Socialise and meet other babies and children
• Explore new activities
• Engage in mark making and early literacy
• Enjoy music, rhythm and dance
• Explore a new world
• Develop a routine